Throughout the year Urban Communities, residents and community partners organise a host of events, celebrations, activities and community projects including employment, training, lifelong learning and volunteering opportunities.
We encourage and invite you to get involved.
An example of resident led and community activities in the communities we manage include
- Education and employment initiatives
- Resident Associations
- Community committees - identifying community issues and opportunities and project based planning committees
- Neighbourhood BBQs and get togethers
- Arts based projects
- Child and family programs and activities
- Youth programs
- Cultural programs and support groups
- Community health services programs and activities
- Community gardens
- Volunteer opportunities
Contact Urban Communities if you want to know more about upcoming events or community projects.